To further the objectives of EICT Academy under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), IFACET brings you various courses in Emerging Technologies, Computer Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Business and many more. This course is curated and delivered by Industry Experts equipped with a wealth of experience and an in-depth understanding of the subject matter.
This course is designed for students who wants to go in field of Cyber Security or Network Security Analyst. CEH is a comprehensive Ethical Hacking and Information Systems Security Auditing program focusing on latest security threats, advanced attack vectors and practical, real time demonstration of latest hacking techniques, methodologies, tools, tricks and security measures
Key Learning Outcomes:
- After completing this course, you will be able to know about network, web and mobile security
- Students who want to get selected in Top-Tier IT Companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft, Samsung, Google, Amazon, Facebook , Wipro and all leading MNC’s of the world .
- Tech/B. Tech/MCA/BCA/Any Graduate or Diploma Holder
Test & Evaluation
- During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
- At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted
- All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
- Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.
- Batch Start Date: 15th Dec’23
- Days: Weekend ( Saturday & Sunday )
- Mode of Delivery : 100% Online Live Instructor led learning
- Duration: 50 hours (Concepts + Hands-on Practices + Assignments)
- Batch -1 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Batch -2 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM
- Faculty Name: Rahul G/ Mudit M
Module 1 – Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- What is hacking?
- incident management process
- penetration testing
- information security
Module 2 – Foot printing and Reconnaissance
- what is Foot printing and Reconnaissance?
- Various types of foot printing
- foot printing tools
- foot printing countermeasures
Module 3 – Scanning Networks
- Network scanning techniques
- scanning countermeasures
Module 4 – Enumeration
- Enumeration techniques
- enumeration countermeasures
Module 5 – Vulnerability Analysis
- Vulnerability Analysis using different tools
Module 6 – System Hacking
- System hacking methodology
- steganalysis attacks
- covering tracks
Module 7 – Malware Threats
- Different types of Trojans
- Trojan analysis
- Trojan Countermeasures.
- Working of viruses.
- virus analysis
- computer worms
- malware analysis
Module 8 – Sniffing
- Packet sniffing techniques
- how to defend against sniffing
Module 9 – Social Engineering
- Social Engineering techniques
- identify theft
- social engineering countermeasures
Module 10 – Denail-of-Service
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques
- DDoS attack tools
- and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
Module 11 – Session Hijacking
- Session hijacking techniques
- Session hijacking countermeasures
Module 12 – Hacking Webservers
- Different types of webserver attacks
- attack methodology
- Hacking Webserver Countermeasures
Module 13 – Hacking Web Applications
- Different types of web application attacks
- web application hacking methodology
- web application countermeasure
Module 14 – Hacking Wireless Networks
- Wireless Encryption
- wireless hacking methodology
- wireless hacking tools
- wi-fi security tools
Module 15 – Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Mobile platform attack vector
- android vulnerabilities
- jailbreaking iOS
- windows phone 8 vulnerabilities
- mobile security guidelines
Module 16 – Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- IDS and honeypot evasion techniques
- evasion tools
Module 17- SQL Injection
- SQL injection attacks
- injection detection tools
Module 18- IoT Hacking
- What attacks are for IOT
- secure IoT Devices
Module 19- Cloud Computing
- cloud computing concepts
- attacks, and security techniques
Module 20- Cryptography
- Different types of cryptography ciphers
- Public Key Infrastructure
- cryptography attacks
- cryptanalysis tools
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 7992088885
1. Why should I join Training Program 2023-24 from EICT IIT, Kanpur?
EICT IIT, Kanpur are designed to equip with latest techniques and concepts of the Industry. Throughout these courses, you will engage in hands-on sessions and projects. The practical experience will enable you to tackle to real world challenges effectively. Upon successful completion you will be awarded an Industry recognized certificate from EICT IIT, Kanpur.
2. Who can do this Training program / Eligibility for the program?
Any student who is an Undergraduate, Graduate or Postgraduate which includes all B.Tech / MCA/M.Sc IT/B.Sc IT/BCA/PGDCA/MBA/BBA/PGDM and IT aspirants. Faculty members teaching at Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate or at school levels. Working professionals who wish to improve/upgrade their skills
3. What is the last date for enrollment?
The enrollment process is on a “FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE” basis.
4. What is criteria of the certificate?
In order to get a certificate a minimum of 80% attendance is mandatory failing which the student will not be eligible for any certificate. The student who is absent during the examination or fails in the exam shall not be allowed for re- examination under any circumstances. Student who will be absent during assessment will be provided course attended certificate provided his/her attendance is 80%.
5. Can I switch from one course to another course ?
Usually we do not support change of courses. But if it is necessary then a student can request by dropping an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with payment invoice.
6. Can I switch from one batch to another batch?
Batch switching is depend on the availability of the seats .To switch batches a student can request by dropping an email at email@example.com .
7. What is the Fee Refund Policy?
Usually, we do not provide refunds once the enrollment process has been completed. However, if a participant is unable to join the course due to unavoidable circumstances, they may apply for a refund. The request for a refund should be made 48 hours before the start date of the course/program, whether it is conducted live online or offline. To initiate the refund process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then acknowledge your refund application via email.
Please note that students who do not join, attend, or inform us of their absence from classes will not be eligible for any refunds under any circumstances. The refunded amount will be returned to the same account from which the payment was made. The processing time for refund applications is approximately 2 to 3 weeks from the date of acceptance by our team.
The refund amount will be transferred to the account through which the original payment was made and only through electronic transfer.