To further the objectives of EICT Academy under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), IFACET brings you various courses in Emerging Technologies, Computer Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Business and many more. This course is curated and delivered by Industry Experts equipped with a wealth of experience and an in-depth understanding of the subject matter.
C is a function driven language because C is a procedural programming language.
- Basic Programming Knowledge.
- Willingness to improve and compete with the best.
- Curiosity to learn more and code
Key Learning Outcomes:
- To learn the fundamental programming concepts and methodologies which are essential to building good C/C++ programs?
- To code, document, test, and implement a well-structured, robust computer program using the C programming language.
- To write reusable modules (collections of functions).
- Students who want to get selected in Top-Tier IT Companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft, Samsung, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Wipro and all leading MNCs of the world.
- Students who wish to compete, crack and win Coding Competitions and Hackathon by improving their logic and programming skills
- Students who want to learn a different Problem-Solving Approach.
- M.Tech /B.Tech/MCA/BCA/Any Graduate or Diploma Holder
Test & Evaluation
- During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
- At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
- All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion after completing the final assessment.
- Participants who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded by any certificate.
- Batch Start Date: 15th Dec’23
- Days: Weekend ( Saturday & Sunday )
- Mode of Delivery : 100% Online Live Instructor led learning
- Duration: 50 hours (Concepts + Hands-on Practices + Assignments)
- Batch -1 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Batch -2 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM
- Faculty Name: Rahul G/ Mudit M
Introduction to Programming language
- Programming language
- Types of programming Language
- Introduction of C
- Structure of C Program
- Compilation and Execution of Program
Data Types and Operators
- Data Types
- Storage Class
- Type Casting
- Operators and Types of Operators
Control Statements and Looping
- if, Switch, goto, break , continue
- for, while and do-while loop
- Nested loop
- Array, Types of Array
- Declaration and Initialization of string
- String Handling Function
- Function and its Components
- Types of Function
- Types of Calling
Pointer and Dynamic Memory Allocation
- Declaration and Initialization of Pointer
- Pointer Expression, Scale Factor
Structure and Union
- Structure, Array of Structure
- Union and Enum
Program Memory Segmentation
- Char data read and write
- String data read and write
- Mix data read and write
- Structure data read and write
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 7992088885
1. Why should I join Training Program 2023-24 from EICT IIT, Kanpur?
EICT IIT, Kanpur are designed to equip with latest techniques and concepts of the Industry. Throughout these courses, you will engage in hands-on sessions and projects. The practical experience will enable you to tackle to real world challenges effectively. Upon successful completion you will be awarded an Industry recognized certificate from EICT IIT, Kanpur.
2. Who can do this Training program / Eligibility for the program?
Any student who is an Undergraduate, Graduate or Postgraduate which includes all B.Tech / MCA/M.Sc IT/B.Sc IT/BCA/PGDCA/MBA/BBA/PGDM and IT aspirants. Faculty members teaching at Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate or at school levels. Working professionals who wish to improve/upgrade their skills
3. What is the last date for enrollment?
The enrollment process is on a “FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE” basis.
4. What is criteria of the certificate?
In order to get a certificate a minimum of 80% attendance is mandatory failing which the student will not be eligible for any certificate. The student who is absent during the examination or fails in the exam shall not be allowed for re- examination under any circumstances. Student who will be absent during assessment will be provided course attended certificate provided his/her attendance is 80%.
5. Can I switch from one course to another course ?
Usually we do not support change of courses. But if it is necessary then a student can request by dropping an email at email@example.com with payment invoice.
6. Can I switch from one batch to another batch?
Batch switching is depend on the availability of the seats .To switch batches a student can request by dropping an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
7. What is the Fee Refund Policy?
Usually, we do not provide refunds once the enrollment process has been completed. However, if a participant is unable to join the course due to unavoidable circumstances, they may apply for a refund. The request for a refund should be made 48 hours before the start date of the course/program, whether it is conducted live online or offline. To initiate the refund process, please send an email to email@example.com. We will then acknowledge your refund application via email.
Please note that students who do not join, attend, or inform us of their absence from classes will not be eligible for any refunds under any circumstances. The refunded amount will be returned to the same account from which the payment was made. The processing time for refund applications is approximately 2 to 3 weeks from the date of acceptance by our team.
The refund amount will be transferred to the account through which the original payment was made and only through electronic transfer.