To further the objectives of EICT Academy under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), IFACET brings you various courses in Emerging Technologies, Computer Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Business and many more. This course is curated and delivered by Industry Experts equipped with a wealth of experience and an in-depth understanding of the subject matter.
Today in an era where the doors of all leading MNCs and companies are open to all. Companies will not visit campuses for placements. So now the doors to get selected in your dream company are open irrespective of your college/university/city. Just sit in their online coding test after completing this course – crack it and get placed – SIMPLE this course is encapsulated with following key materials –
- Warm up on the concepts with topic-wise tutorials.
- Prepare with comprehensive Topic-wise tutorial Materials
- Practice 50+ MCQ Questions, Assessments, and Live explanation in Details
- Practice 30+ Problem Statements with Solved Solutions
- Drill with 30+ Interview Questions for technical and HR Round.
- 2 full-fledged technical mock tests.
- Highly Qualified and Experience Technical Team to help each trainee.
- Small Batch Size for focused Learning Analysis keeping in mind the career path of the student.
Key Learning Outcomes:
When you complete this Course Curriculum, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Crack placement of Top-Tier IT companies.
- Career enhancement and advancement.
- New ways of solving problems, and the ability to solve more complex problems.
- Finding algorithmically fast solutions.
- Writing bug-free code.
- Students who want to get selected in Top-Tier IT Companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft, Samsung, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Wipro and all leading MNC’s of the world.
- Students who wish to compete, crack, and win Coding Competitions and Hackathon by improving their logic and programming skills
- Students who want to learn a different Problem-Solving Approach.
- M. Tech/B. Tech/MCA/BCA/Any Graduate or Diploma Holder
Test & Evaluation
- During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
- At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted
- All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
- Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.
- Faculty Name: Anoop Verma
- Duration: 100 Hours (40 Hours of lectures + 60 Hours of assignment)
- Delivery Mode: 100 % Online Live Instructor LED Training
Module 1: Introduction to Java
- Introduction to OOPS
- Object-Oriented Programming System
- Benefits of OOPS
- Java History
- Java Language Features
Module 2: Basics of Java
- Java- What, Where and Why?
- History and Features of Java
- Internals of Java Program
- Difference between JDK, JRE and JVM
- Internal Details of JVM
- Variable Details of JVM
- Variable and Data Type
- Unicode System
Module 3: OOPS Concepts
- Advantage of OOPS
- Object and Class
- Method Overloading
- Static variable, method, and block
- This keyword
- Inheritance (IS-A)
- Aggregation and Composition (HAS-A)
- Method Overriding
- Covariant Return Type
- Super keyword
- Instance Initializer block
- Final keyword
- Runtime Polymorphism
- Static and Dynamic binding
- Abstract class and Interface
- Package and Access Modifiers
- Object Class
- Java Array
Module 4: String Handling
- What is String?
- Immutable String
- String Comparison
- String Concatenation
- Methods of String class
- StringBuffer class
- StringBuilder class
- Creating Immutable
- To String Method
- StringTokenizer class
Module 5: Exception Handling
- What is Exception Handling
- Try and Catch
- Multiple catch block
- Nested try
- Finally block
- Throw keyword
- Exception Propagation
- Throws keyword
- Exception Handling with Method Overloading
- Custom Exception
Module 6: Nested Classes
- Nested Class: What and Why
- Member Inner class
- Anonymous Inner class
- Local Inner class
- Static nested class
- Nested Interface
Module 7: Multithreading
- Multithreading: What and Why?
- Life Cycle of a Thread
- Creating Thread
- Sleeping a Thread
- Joining a Thread
- Thread Priority
- Runnable Interface
Module 8: Input and output
- FileOutputStream and FileInputStream
- FileWriter and FileReader
- Input from keyboard by InputStreamReader
- Input from keyboard by Console
- Input from keyboard by Scanner
Module 9: Generics
- Introduction to Generics
- Defining a Generic class
- Understanding Type Parameters
- Generic methods
- Using wildcards
Module 10: Collection
- Collection Framework
- Array List class
- Linked List class
- List Iterator Interface
- HashSet class
- TreeSet class
- Queue class
- Deque class
- Map interface
- HashMap class
Module 11: Java New Features
- For-each loop
- Static Import
- Autoboxing and Unboxing
Module 12: JDBC
- JDBC Drivers
- Steps to Connect to the database
- Connectivity with MySQL
- Driver Manager
- Connection Interface
- Statement Interface
- Result Set Interface
- Prepared Statement
- Mini Project
1. Why should I join Winter Training Program 2023-24 from EICT IIT, Kanpur?
EICT IIT, Kanpur are designed to equip with latest techniques and concepts of the Industry. Throughout these courses, you will engage in hands-on sessions and projects. The practical experience will enable you to tackle to real world challenges effectively. Upon successful completion you will be awarded an Industry recognised certificate from EICT IIT, Kanpur.
2. Who can do this Training program / Eligibility for the program?
Any student who is an Undergraduate, Graduate or Postgraduate which includes all B.Tech / MCA/M.Sc IT/B.Sc IT/BCA/PGDCA/MBA/BBA/PGDM and IT aspirants. Faculty members teaching at Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate or at school levels. Working professionals who wish to improve/upgrade their skills
3. What is the last date for enrollment?
The enrollment process is on a “FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE” basis. Only 150 Seats are available at each and every course, Once seats are filled then particular batch admission will be closed
4. Is there a hostel facility available for Winter Training Program 2023-2024?
Hostel facility is NOT available for Winter Training Program 2023-24 at IIT Kanpur Campus. Student’s who wish to pursue classroom training have to arrange for the same on their own.
5. What is criteria of the certificate?
In order to get a certificate a minimum of 80% attendance is mandatory failing which the student will not be eligible for any certificate. The student who is absent during the examination or fails in the exam shall not be allowed for re- examination under any circumstances. Student who will be absent during assessment will be provided course attended certificate provided his/her attendance is 80%.
6. Can I switch from one course to another course ?
Usually we do not support change of courses. But if it is necessary then a student can request by dropping an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with payment invoice.
7. Can I switch from one batch to another batch?
Batch switching is dependent on the availability of the seats .To switch batches a student can request by dropping an email at email@example.com .
8. What is the Fee Refund Policy?
Usually, we do not provide refunds once the enrollment process has been completed. However, if a participant is unable to join the course due to unavoidable circumstances, they may apply for a refund. The request for a refund should be made 48 hours before the start date of the course/program, whether it is conducted live online or offline. To initiate the refund process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then acknowledge your refund application via email.
Please note that students who do not join, attend, or inform us of their absence from classes will not be eligible for any refunds under any circumstances. The refunded amount will be returned to the same account from which the payment was made. The processing time for refund applications is approximately 2 to 3 weeks from the date of acceptance by our team.
The refund amount will be transferred to the account through which the original payment was made and only through electronic transfer.
For any query call us at +91 7992088885 or fill the form below