To further the objectives of EICT Academy under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), IFACET brings you various courses in Emerging Technologies, Computer Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Business and many more. This course is curated and delivered by Industry Experts equipped with a wealth of experience and an in-depth understanding of the subject matter.
- This training course help you to develop front-end and back-end, starting with the scratch to developer level with the MERN Stack Web Development course.
- In this web development certification course, you will learn UI design using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and react.
- To work for dynamic web page with node JS & Express JS. we will discuss No SQL database.
This course is encapsulated with following key materials –
- Designing webpages with the help of HTML, CSS and React.
- Understanding the node environment and use of express.
- Understanding the No SQL database package.
- Deal with dynamic website with connecting.
- Understanding the MVC design pattern.
- Understanding asynchronous call to server.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- Anyone can opt this course beginner or working professional
- Students who want to work in leading MNC’s or any Top-Tier IT Companies like Infosys, TCS, Microsoft, Samsung, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Wipro.
- M.Tech/B.Tech/MCA/BCA/Any Graduate or Diploma Holder
Key Learning Outcomes:
When you complete this Course Curriculum, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Start the career as a Web Developer/Web Designer.
- Industry expert can enhance his/her skills to get better package.
- Come with new ideas in the industry/IT world.
- Expert in UI design.
- Course help to create responsive design.
- Able to create dynamic website.
- Meet the client requirement with MVC design pattern.
- Understanding the asynchronous transmission.
- Can work as freelancer.
- Faculty Name: MD. Danish/ Kuldeep Gussain
- Delivery Mode & Duration:
- Classroom Training – 120 Hours (60 Hours Classroom sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)
- Online Live Mode – 120 Hours (60 Hours Online Live sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)
Module 1 Frontend Fundamentals
- What is Server? Discuss LAMP/WAMP/XAMP?
- Difference between global server and local server?
- Configuration of local server.
- Role of http over the network/Internet.
- Web client
- Web server
- Web browser
- Discuss Client server architecture.
Module 2 Introduction to HTML
- Understand the structure of a HTML page.
- Understanding HTML Elements.
- Creating and saving first web page.
- Defining the title on webpage.
- Showing the icon on webpage.
- Use of HTML Attributes.
- Syntax to use attribute in HTML.
- Using background image.
- Defining marquee in HTML
- Empty HTML element.
- Creating horizontal line.
Text and link on web page
- Discussion on font formatting
- Creating Headings in HTML.
- Creating and styling Paragraphs.
- Using different color coding.
- Comments in HTML
- Linking webpages using hyperlink
- Creating different types of hyperlink
- Creating image on webpage.
HTML Tables and basic layout
- Showing data in tabular form.
- Creating tabular data in different format.
- Discussion on different properties of table and its impact
- Formatting on table.
- Initial layout management of website using table.
- Discussion on div and span.
- Creating list on web page to show the details of product.
- Creating different types of List.
- Properties of numbered list.
- Properties of bulleted list
- Creating HTML description Lists
HTML Image Maps
- The Image
- The Map
- The Areas
- What is the use of Iframe?
- Discussion on frameset and iframe.
- Setting height and width of iframe
- Removing the Border from iframe
- HTML Symbols
- HTML Encoding (Character Sets)
- Discussion on form
- Attribute related to form
- Method of posting form on to server.
- Discussion on binary data posting
- Creating textbox, checkbox, radio button etc. control.
- Differentiation between checkbox, radio button and drop down list.
- Discussion on taking long text from user like feedback, address etc.
Module 3 HTML5
- Introduction of HTML5.
- Discussion on different version of HTML5.
- Document type declaration in HTML5.
- Comparing HTML5 with HTML.
- Creating different form controls introduce in HTML5.
- Discussion on different attribute introduce in HTML5.
Multimedia and graphics on webpage
- Creating of audio control on webpage.
- Creating video control on webpage.
- Discussion on plug-in
- Discussion of object, embed element.
- Embedding YouTube videos.
Module 4 CSS
- Introduction of CSS.
- Advantage of using CSS over the HTML.
- Properties and its value in CSS.
- Ways to use CSS.
- Why external CSS.
- Comment in CSS.
- Selectors in CSS
- Discussion on selector.
- Different type of selector
- Tag selector
- Defining and using multi selector.
- Defining and using class selector
- Multiple classes on particular tag.
- Defining and using id selector.
- Defining and using universal selector.
- Why universal selector.
- Defining and using attribute selector.
- Use and advantage of using pseudo-class.
- Defining nested selector.
- Discussion on Pseudo element
- Text formatting using CSS
- Defining the color, size of text.
- Discussion on different measurement unit.
- Removing underline from hyperlink.
- Use of text transformation.
- Creating text shadow.
- Page formatting using CSS
- Defining the background.
- Managing image in background.
- Managing layout of page using position.
- Differentiate absolute, relative and fixed layout.
- Defining margin and padding.
- Setting individual margin and padding on page.
- Create transparent box.
- Table formatting using CSS
- Defining the separate and collapse border.
- Managing image in background.
- Generate different structure of table.
- Create table striped.
- Border formatting using CSS
- Defining border width
- Define the individual border width.
- Defining different kind of border style
- Define the individual border style.
- Defining border color
- Define the individual border color.
- Defining the radius of border.
- List formatting
- Setting list style
- Showing image as an list
- Positioning list.
- Creating navigation bar.
- Generating different view of navigation bar.
- Setting different kind of mouse pointer.
- Defines the double headed arrow.
- Defining the four headed arrow.
Module 5 CSS3
- CSS3 formatting
- Create sections with rounded corner.
- Defines the image on border.
- Defines the background.
- Creating and managing different kind of gradients.
- Creating shadow on text and box.
- Defines skew, scale, move and rotate elements.
- Module 6 Responsive design using Bootstrap
- Introduction of bootstrap
- Introduction of bootstrap.
- Discussion of responsive websites.
- Discussion on different size of screen.
- Difference between bootstrap3 and bootstrap4.
- Discussion on different container and its limitations.
- Ways to use bootstrap.
- Discussion on CDN over downloaded version.
- Layout management in bootstrap
- Managing layout of webpage using bootstrap.
- Differentiate container and container-fluid class.
- Creating and manipulating sections in container.
- Generating responsive text on webpage.
- Text in bootstrap
- Discussion on size of different heading in bootstrap.
- Generating lighter and secondary text in bootstrap.
- Discussion on block quotes, description list, code snippets etc.
- Different text formatting in bootstrap.
- Generating contextual text color and background in bootstrap.
- Showing text on jumbotron.
- Table in bootstrap
- Showing records in tabular format with basic styling.
- Showing striped style on bootstrap table.
- Showing bordered table and also apply hover format.
- Contextual classes on table.
- Generating responsive web site.
- Icons in bootstrap
- Discussion on glyphicon.
- Use of glyphicon over normal text.
- Limitation of glyphicon.
- Showing icons on form controls like user, lock etc.
- Modal in bootstrap
- Understanding modal.
- Create and open modal.
- Different classes used for modal.
- Defining the size of modal.
- Showing login and registration page on modal.
- Image in bootstrap
- Creating responsive image.
- Defining the rounded image.
- Creating circle image.
- Creating thumbnail image.
- Image with caption.
- Creating responsive video with scale to parent element.
- Image with media class.
- Defining alignment of media object.
- Showing nested media object.
- Button in bootstrap
- Generate different style of button.
- Generate different size of button in bootstrap.
- Mean of large button, small button and block level button.
- Using different state of button in bootstrap.
- Button group in bootstrap
- Creating horizontal button group.
- Horizontal button group with different sizes.
- Creating vertical button group.
- Defining justified button group.
- Nesting button and creating drop down.
- Defining different section in drop down.
- Alert message in bootstrap
- Generating different types of alert message.
- Generating different types of alert message as link.
- Generating different type of alert message with close button.
- Generating different type of alert message with animation.
- Badges in bootstrap
- What do you mean by badges?
- Generating different types of badges.
- Badges with contextual classes.
- Panel and collapsible panel in bootstrap
- What do you mean by panel?
- Panel with heading.
- Panel with footer.
- Create panel group.
- Panel with contextual class.
- Create basic collapsible.
- Create collapsible panel.
- Menu and navigation bar in bootstrap
- Creating menu as tab and pills.
- Differentiating tab and pills.
- Creating tabs as drop down menu.
- Showing horizontal and vertical pills.
- Creating pills with drop down menu.
- Showing centered tabs and pills.
- Creating toggleable tabs.
- Creating dynamic tabs.
- Creating toggleable pills.
- Creating dynamic pills.
- Creating navigation bar.
- Defining inverted navigation bar.
- Designing navigation bar with drop down menu.
- Aligning menus in navigation bar.
- Creating fixed navigation bar.
- Create collapsing navigation bar in bootstrap.
- Form in bootstrap
- Creating form.
- Discussion on form control default setting.
- Creating form with different layout.
- Discussion on default layout of form.
- Creating text box in bootstrap.
- Taking long string in text area.
- Checkbox and radio button in bootstrap.
- Creating drop down list.
- Grouping input control on form.
- Creating static control on form.
- Using state of control on form.
- Showing text box in different size.
- Showing help text with form controls.
- Carousel in bootstrap
- What do you mean by carousel?
- Creating carousel.
- Discussion of different carousel classes.
- Defining carousel with caption.
- Spinner in bootstrap
- What is spinner?
- Creating and showing spinner on web page.
- Showing colored spinner.
- Creating growing spinner.
- Defining the size of spinner.
- Spinner with button.
- What do you mean by scripting language?
- Differentiate client side scripting and server side scripting.
- Introduction of java script.
- How to use java script?
- First “Hello World” in Java script.
- Discussion on syntax of java script.
- Advantage of loosely typed languages over the strongly typed.
- Basic of java script
- Identifiers in java script.
- Variable and its scope.
- What is keyword?
- What do you mean by operator?
- Explore typeof operator.
- Discuss Let and const keyword.
- Introduction of control flow statement.
- What do you mean by selection constructs?
- What do you mean by iteration constructs?
- Function in java script
- What do you mean by function?
- Advantage of using function.
- Types of function in java script.
- Creating user defined function.
- Ways to create user defined function.
- Local and global scope of variable.
- What do you mean by strict mode?
- Discussion on built in functions.
- Anonymous function in java script.
- Discuss array function.
- Events in java script
- What is event?
- Different event and its uses in java script.
- Demonstrating click event in java script.
- Demonstrating double click event in java script.
- Demonstrate the code of java script to change image using mouse over and out event.
- Demonstrating change event on drop down list in java script.
- Object in java script
- What do you mean by object?
- Advantages of using object.
- Creating object in java script.
- How bind properties and method in object.
- Accessing member of object.
- Use of this keyword in java script.
- What do you mean by Date object?
- Showing running time on the text box.
- String in java script
- What do you mean by string?
- Finding the length of string.
- Finding sub string from given string.
- Searching string from given string.
- Extracting string in different ways.
- Extracting domain from web address.
- Replacing string in given string.
- Converting string in lower and upper.
- Joining two strings in java script.
- Removing extra spaces from string.
- Extracting character from given string.
- Conversion from string to array.
- Number in java script
- What do you mean by number?
- Discussion on number and floating point.
- Description on precision of floating point numbers.
- Difference between joining string and adding number.
- What do you mean by NaN and its type?
- Mean by infinity.
- Properties and methods of number.
- Finding minimum value and maximum value.
- Array in java script
- What do you mean by array?
- Creating and accessing array element in java script.
- Role of new keyword in java script.
- Discuss array is object or both are different?
- Array properties and method.
- Adding and removing element in/from an array.
- What do you mean by associative array?
- Converting array into string.
- Join two arrays.
- Shifting array elements.
- Slicing operation on an array.
- Arranging array element in ascending or descending order.
- Type conversion in java script
- What do you mean by type casting?
- How many types of type casting in java script?
- Discuss conversion in java script.
- Syntax to accessing form control in java script.
- Showing full name after adding first name and second on text box.
- Demonstrate the events on drop down list.
- Demonstrate the events on radio button.
- Demonstrate the code to check status of radio button(checked/Unchecked)
- Demonstrate the code to check status of checkbox(checked/Unchecked)
- Accessing radio button in java script. Discuss the index of radio button.
- Demonstrate the java script code to create exam portal.
- Introduction of DOM.
- Discuss DOM over the java script.
- Ways to access HTML element using DOM.
- Accessing style using DOM.
- Add event listener using DOM.
- Add event handler to an element.
- Remove event listener.
- Create new HTML element using DOM.
- Remove HTML element using DOM.
- Discuss collection object.
- Module 9 Front end design using React JS
- Introduction of React.
- Discussion on SPA.
- Features of React JS
- Advantages of react
- Limitations of React
- Install global packages
- Add dependencies and plugin
- Run the server
- Create first react app.
Basic of React
- Discussion on local server.
- How does react work?
- Run the server
- Using HTML with react app.
- Discussion on ES6.
React JS Component
- Discussion on render function.
- Component API
- Brief Component life cycle
- What do you mean by State object?
- Demonstrate the ready state object.
- How to use ready state object?
- Changing the state object.
- What is Props?
- Passing data from one to another component.
- Discussion on props in constructor.
- Discuss the term Mixing.
- What do you mean by JSX?
React JS- Component life cycle
- Discussion of life cycle of components.
- Discuss mounting, unmounting and updating.
- Discussion on Life cycle methods
- Explanation on life cycle
- What do you mean by event?
- Adding event and specifying event handler.
- Demonstrate example.
- Discuss the use of this keyword.
- Arrow function and bind method.
- Discussion on child events
React JS router
- Install a react router
- Create components
- Add a router
Component inter communication
- Component composition
- Pass data from parent to child
- Pass data from child to parent
React form handling
- Create and render user form with react
- Demonstrate the conditional rendering.
- Discussion on submitting the form.
- Demonstration on validate user input.
- Adding CSS styles with the react app.
Module 10 Node JS
- Introduction to Node JS framework
- Installing node JS
- Using Node JS to execute scripts
- Discuss NPM
- The package.json configuration file
- Global Vs local package installation
Module in Node JS
- What do you mean by Module?
- Discussion on built-in module.
- Creating and using/including own module.
- Export specific attribute.
HTTP and URL module in Node JS
- Discussion on HTTP module in node.
- Discussion on node JS as server.
- Creating sever using http module.
- Discuss localhost and port no.
- Demonstration on adding http header.
- Discuss the query string and reading it in node.
- Discuss and demonstrate URL module.
Module 11 MongoDB
- Design Goals, architecture and installation
- What is the need for Non-RDBMS?
- Benefits of using Document based data bases
- Introduction to MongoDB
- History of MongoDB
- Features of MongoDB
- What do you mean by NoSQL Database?
- SQL vs NoSQL
- Advantages of NoSQL
- Discussion on MongoDB over RDBMS
- Advantages of using Mongo DB
- Discussion on Mongo Shell Basic Commands
Installation & Basic on Mongo DB
- Discussion on different Datatypes used in MongoDB
- Installation of Mongo DB
- Demonstration on creating and using database
- Removing database.
- Adding data in database
Collection & documents
- Discussion on Collection and documents
- Creating and removing collection
- Creating documents
- Removing documents
- Updating documents
- Finding documents
- Query Operation
- Protection queries
- Limiting query result
Operations in MongoDb
- Why use Modules
- What do you mean by Sorting?
- Discussion & demonstration on Indexing
- Demonstration on advance indexing
- Discussion on Replication
- advantage and disadvantage of replication
- How replication works?
- Need of replication
- Discussion on aggregation
- Discussion on sharding
- Writing the first script
- Discuss Export
- Exporting data from Mongo Db collection to JSON
- Exporting data from Mongo Db collection to CSV
- Creating data backup in Mongo DB
- Restore data in Mongo Db.
Module 12 Express Framework
- Express Overview
- Installation of express.
- First example.
- Discussion on request and response.
- Discussion on basic routing.
- setting up router
- Route parameter and queries
- Discussion on get and post method
- Express Cookies management
- Scaffolding as MVC.
- Connecting to mongo database
- Performing CRUD operations
- Handling form data
- Handling query parameters
- Error handling
- Using templates
- The MVC Pattern
- Building a front end controller
- Defining routes
- Creating actions
- Configuring express to use handlebars
- Using REST reading POST data
- Adding middleware
- Data sources.
- Understanding of CRUD operations
- Fundamentals usages of CRUD
- Read/write operations with CRUD
1. Why should I join Winter Training Program 2023-24 from EICT IIT, Kanpur?
EICT IIT, Kanpur are designed to equip with latest techniques and concepts of the Industry. Throughout these courses, you will engage in hands-on sessions and projects. The practical experience will enable you to tackle to real world challenges effectively. Upon successful completion you will be awarded an Industry recognised certificate from EICT IIT, Kanpur.
2. Who can do this Training program / Eligibility for the program?
Any student who is an Undergraduate, Graduate or Postgraduate which includes all B.Tech / MCA/M.Sc IT/B.Sc IT/BCA/PGDCA/MBA/BBA/PGDM and IT aspirants. Faculty members teaching at Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate or at school levels. Working professionals who wish to improve/upgrade their skills
3. What is the last date for enrollment?
The enrollment process is on a “FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE” basis. Only 150 Seats are available at each and every course, Once seats are filled then particular batch admission will be closed
4. Is there a hostel facility available for Winter Training Program 2023-2024?
Hostel facility is NOT available for Winter Training Program 2023-24 at IIT Kanpur Campus. Student’s who wish to pursue classroom training have to arrange for the same on their own.
5. What is criteria of the certificate?
In order to get a certificate a minimum of 80% attendance is mandatory failing which the student will not be eligible for any certificate. The student who is absent during the examination or fails in the exam shall not be allowed for re- examination under any circumstances. Student who will be absent during assessment will be provided course attended certificate provided his/her attendance is 80%.
6. Can I switch from one course to another course ?
Usually we do not support change of courses. But if it is necessary then a student can request by dropping an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with payment invoice.
7. Can I switch from one batch to another batch?
Batch switching is dependent on the availability of the seats .To switch batches a student can request by dropping an email at email@example.com .
8. What is the Fee Refund Policy?
Usually, we do not provide refunds once the enrollment process has been completed. However, if a participant is unable to join the course due to unavoidable circumstances, they may apply for a refund. The request for a refund should be made 48 hours before the start date of the course/program, whether it is conducted live online or offline. To initiate the refund process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then acknowledge your refund application via email.
Please note that students who do not join, attend, or inform us of their absence from classes will not be eligible for any refunds under any circumstances. The refunded amount will be returned to the same account from which the payment was made. The processing time for refund applications is approximately 2 to 3 weeks from the date of acceptance by our team.
The refund amount will be transferred to the account through which the original payment was made and only through electronic transfer.
For any query call us at +91 7992088885 or fill the form below