To further the objectives of EICT Academy under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), IFACET brings you various courses in Emerging Technologies, Computer Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Business and many more. This course is curated and delivered by Industry Experts equipped with a wealth of experience and an in-depth understanding of the subject matter.
Full Stack Web Developer is a software expert who’s equally proficient in frontend (client-side) development and backend (server-side) development. Full Stack Developers are familiar with each layer of tech stacks that go into the making of a software product.
This course is encapsulated with the following key materials
- Warm-up on the concepts of Web Development.
- Prepare with comprehensive Topic-wise tutorial Materials
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Technical Team to help each trainee.
- Small Batch Size for focused Learning path of the student
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- A basic understanding of HTML and Programming will be helpful.
- Willingness to improve and compete with the best.
- Curiosity to learn more and code.
Key Learning Outcomes:
When you complete this Course Curriculum, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Design Static Web Application
- Develop dynamic Web Application
- Design and Develop Full Flashed Responsive Web Application
- New ways of solving problems, and the ability to solve more complex problems.
- Writing bug-free code.
- Students who want to get selected in Top-Tier IT Companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft, Samsung, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Wipro, and all leading MNCs of the world.
- Students who wish to work in the capacity of Full Stack Web Developer.
- B.Tech/MCA/BCA/B.Sc IT/M.Tech Students/Working Professionals from Corporate
Test & Evaluation
- During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
- At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted
- All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
- Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.
- Faculty Name: MD. Danish/ Kuldeep Gussain
- Delivery Mode & Duration:
- Classroom Training – 120 Hours (60 Hours Classroom sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)
- Online Live Mode – 120 Hours (60 Hours Online Live sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)
Module 1: Web Development Introduction
- What is Server? Discuss LAMP/WAMP/XAMP?
- Difference between global server and local server?
- Configuration of local server.
- Role of http over the network/Internet.
- Web client
- Web server
- Web browser
- Discuss Client server architecture.
Module 2: HTML
- HTML Basics
- Understand the structure of a HTML page.
- Understanding HTML Elements.
- Creating and saving first web page.
- Defining the title on webpage.
- Showing the icon on webpage.
- Use of HTML Attributes.
- Syntax to use attribute in HTML.
- Using background image.
- Defining marquee in HTML
- Empty HTML element.
- Creating horizontal line.
- Text and link on web page
- Discussion on font formatting
- Creating Headings in HTML.
- Creating and styling Paragraphs.
- Using different color coding.
- Comments in HTML
- Linking webpages using hyperlink
- Creating different types of hyperlink
- Creating image on webpage.
- HTML Tables and basic layout
- Showing data in tabular form.
- Creating tabular data in different format.
- Discussion on different properties of table and its impact
- Formatting on table.
- Initial layout management of website using table.
- Discussion on div and span.
- HTML Lists
- Creating list on web page to show the details of product.
- Creating different types of List.
- Properties of numbered list.
- Properties of bulleted list
- Creating HTML description Lists
- HTML Forms
- Discussion on form
- Attribute related to form
- Method of posting form on to server.
- Discussion on binary data posting
- Creating textbox, checkbox, radio button etc. control.
- Differentiation between checkbox, radio button and drop down list.
- Discussion on taking long text from user like feedback, address etc.
Module 3: CSS
- CSS Basics
- Introduction of CSS.
- Advantage of using CSS over the HTML.
- Properties and its value in CSS.
- Ways to use CSS.
- Why external CSS.
- Comment in CSS.
- Selectors in CSS
- Discussion on selector.
- Different type of selector
- Tag selector
- Defining and using multi selector.
- Defining and using class selector
- Multiple classes on particular tag.
- Defining and using id selector.
- Defining and using universal selector.
- Why universal selector.
- Defining and using attribute selector.
- Use and advantage of using pseudo-class.
- Defining nested selector.
- Discussion on Pseudo element
- Text formatting using CSS
- Defining the color, size of text.
- Discussion on different measurement unit.
- Removing underline from hyperlink.
- Use of text transformation.
- Creating text shadow.
- Page formatting using CSS
- Defining the background.
- Managing image in background.
- Managing layout of page using position.
- Differentiate absolute, relative and fixed layout.
- Defining margin and padding.
- Setting individual margin and padding on page.
- Create transparent box.
- Table formatting using CSS
- Defining the separate and collapse border.
- Managing image in background.
- Generate different structure of table.
- Create table striped.
- Border formatting using CSS
- Defining border width
- Define the individual border width.
- Defining different kind of border style
- Define the individual border style.
- Defining border color
- Define the individual border color.
- Defining the radius of border.
- List formatting
- Setting list style
- Showing image as an list
- Positioning list.
- Creating navigation bar.
- Generating different view of navigation bar.
- Basic of java script
- Function in java script
- Java script event handling
- Object in java script
- String in java script
- Number in java script
- Array in java script
- Error object in java script
- Type conversion in java script
- Form control in java script
- Introduction of DOM.
- Discuss DOM over the java script.
- Ways to access HTML element using DOM.
- Accessing style using DOM.
- Add event listener using DOM.
- Add event handler to an element.
- Remove event listener.
- Create new HTML element using DOM.
- Remove HTML element using DOM.
- Discuss collection object.
Module 5: PHP
- Introduction to PHP.
- History of PHP.
- Why PHP?
- Discuss web server, also discuss LAMP/WAMP/XAMP.
- Environment step up and its requirement.
- Discuss about IP and port number.
- Discuss configuration related to service issue.
- Introduction of PHP interpreter.
- Execution of PHP script.
- PHP Basics
- How to write PHP script.
- Displaying message using PHP.
- Saving and running first code.
- Difference between echo and print.
- Discuss comments in PHP.
- What do you mean by PHP identifier?
- Naming convention of identifier in PHP.
- Discussion on PHP variable type.
- Displaying output in various formats.
- Concatenation operator in PHP.
- String in single quotation and in double quotation.
- What is type juggling?
- Showing the type of variables.
- Creating and accessing constant in PHP.
- Difference between constant and variable.
- Demonstration and discussion on magic constant in PHP.
- Operators in PHP
- What do you mean by operator?
- Types of operators.
- Discuss operators on the basis of number of operand.
- Decision making
- What do you mean of selection construct or decision making construct.
- Explanation and demonstration on if-else, nested-if and else if ladder.
- Discuss and demonstrate switch-case.
- What do you mean by loop?
- Different looping statement in PHP.
- Demonstration on while, do-while, for and foreach loop in PHP.
- Discuss break and continue statement with demonstration.
- What do you mean by array?
- How PHP array different from array of other languages.
- Discuss array function.
- How many types of array available in PHP.
- Discuss numerical array and associative array as multidimensional array.
- Demonstrate sorting in an array elements.
- Discuss other function that manipulate or access array elements.
- What is string?
- How many ways to define a string in PHP.
- Differentiate implode and explode.
- Demonstration on converting plain text into cipher text.
- Finding the length of string.
- Converting string in different cases.
- Replacing string in PHP.
- Comparing strings.
- String repetition function and repetition operator.
- Discuss various string related function.
- What do you mean by function?
- Types of function.
- Creating user defined function.
- Ways to create user defined function.
- Local and global scope of variable.
- Role of default argument in PHP function.
- How to return multiple values from function.
- Creating variable function in PHP.
- Including and managing external static and dynamic resources.
- Demonstrating built in functions.
- include statement
- include_once statement
- require statement
- require_once statement
- File Handling
- What is file? Differentiate file with directory.
- Why file is required?
- Opening and closing file in PHP.
- Discuss different mode of opening file.
- Writing file using PHP.
- Reading files in PHP.
- Removing and renaming files in PHP.
- Copy file content in PHP.
- Opening directory in PHP.
- Read the content from directory.
- Getting and changing directory.
- Creating and removing directory in PHP.
- Form Handling
- Discuss get and post method of form.
- Using $_GET and $_POST super global variable.
- Discuss use of $_REQUEST.
- Discussion on binary data posting.
- Action attribute of form tag.
- Demonstration of sending form data on PHP script.
- Discussion on $_PHP_SELF.
- Writing PHP script in same page.
- Validating control and showing error messages using PHP.
- State management
- What do you mean by state management?
- Discuss HTTP is stateless protocol.
- Discussion on request and response.
- What is query string? How we can use.
- Discuss the advantage and disadvantage of query string.
- Understanding session and cookie?
- Differentiate session and cookie.
- Demonstrate creation of session and how to remove it.
- Removing all created session in PHP.
- Advantage of using session in PHP.
- Discuss the role of session_start().
- How to turn on session automatically.
- Discussion on default path and time of session.
- How get current session id.
- Discuss maximum data size PHP session can hold.
- Demonstration creating and removing session.
- Creating and removing cookies in PHP.
- Discussion of size of cookies.
- Types of cookies in PHP.
- Create login page with user credential.
- Demonstration on securing login.
Module 6: Database Programming in PHP using MySQL
- Introduction of database.
- Advantage of using database over file oriented approach.
- What do you mean by database?
- What do you mean by DBMS?
- Differentiate DBMS with RDBMS.
- Discuss terminologies used in RDBMS.
- What is SQL?
- What do you mean by DDL, DML, DQL statements?
- What do you mean by query?
- CRUD operation
- Step to connect with database.
- Differentiating mysql with mysqli.
- What do you mean by procedural and object oriented connection.
- Demonstration to connect with server.
- Checking server connection.
- Showing record of table using PHP script.
1. Why should I join Winter Training Program 2023-24 from EICT IIT, Kanpur?
EICT IIT, Kanpur are designed to equip with latest techniques and concepts of the Industry. Throughout these courses, you will engage in hands-on sessions and projects. The practical experience will enable you to tackle to real world challenges effectively. Upon successful completion you will be awarded an Industry recognised certificate from EICT IIT, Kanpur.
2. Who can do this Training program / Eligibility for the program?
Any student who is an Undergraduate, Graduate or Postgraduate which includes all B.Tech / MCA/M.Sc IT/B.Sc IT/BCA/PGDCA/MBA/BBA/PGDM and IT aspirants. Faculty members teaching at Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate or at school levels. Working professionals who wish to improve/upgrade their skills
3. What is the last date for enrollment?
The enrollment process is on a “FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE” basis. Only 150 Seats are available at each and every course, Once seats are filled then particular batch admission will be closed
4. Is there a hostel facility available for Winter Training Program 2023-2024?
Hostel facility is NOT available for Winter Training Program 2023-24 at IIT Kanpur Campus. Student’s who wish to pursue classroom training have to arrange for the same on their own.
5. What is criteria of the certificate?
In order to get a certificate a minimum of 80% attendance is mandatory failing which the student will not be eligible for any certificate. The student who is absent during the examination or fails in the exam shall not be allowed for re- examination under any circumstances. Student who will be absent during assessment will be provided course attended certificate provided his/her attendance is 80%.
6. Can I switch from one course to another course ?
Usually we do not support change of courses. But if it is necessary then a student can request by dropping an email at email@example.com with payment invoice.
7. Can I switch from one batch to another batch?
Batch switching is dependent on the availability of the seats .To switch batches a student can request by dropping an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
8. What is the Fee Refund Policy?
Usually, we do not provide refunds once the enrollment process has been completed. However, if a participant is unable to join the course due to unavoidable circumstances, they may apply for a refund. The request for a refund should be made 48 hours before the start date of the course/program, whether it is conducted live online or offline. To initiate the refund process, please send an email to email@example.com. We will then acknowledge your refund application via email.
Please note that students who do not join, attend, or inform us of their absence from classes will not be eligible for any refunds under any circumstances. The refunded amount will be returned to the same account from which the payment was made. The processing time for refund applications is approximately 2 to 3 weeks from the date of acceptance by our team.
The refund amount will be transferred to the account through which the original payment was made and only through electronic transfer.
For any query call us at +91 7992088885 or fill the form below