To further the objectives of EICT Academy under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), IFACET brings you various courses in Emerging Technologies, Computer Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Business and many more. This course is curated and delivered by Industry Experts equipped with a wealth of experience and an in-depth understanding of the subject matter.
Topics covered in the course includes: data abstraction, a survey of linear data structures, nonlinear data structures, a discussion of more advanced internal and external sort and search algorithms, and The algorithm analysis and trade-offs study shall be done. Implementations and their efficiency in C Language shall be considered in the implementation.
This course is encapsulated with following key materials –
- Warm up on the concepts with topic-wise tutorials.
- Prepare with comprehensive Topic-wise tutorial Materials.
- Data abstraction and information hiding.
- Linear data structures and their applications in problem solving and programming.
- Nonlinear data structures and their applications in problem solving and programming.
- Internal and external sort and search techniques.
- Highly Qualified and Experience Technical Team to help each trainee.
- Small Batch Size for focused Learning analyzing the career path of the student.
- C Programming
- Willingness to improve and compete with the best.
- Curiosity to learn more and code.
Key Learning Outcomes:
When you complete this Course Curriculum, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Crack placement of Top-Tier IT companies.
- Career enhancement and advancement.
- New ways of solving problems, and the ability to solve more complex problems.
- Finding algorithmically fast solutions.
- Writing bug-free code.
- Students who want to get selected in Top-Tier IT Companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft, Samsung, Wipro and all leading MNCs of the world.
- Students who wish to compete, crack and win Coding Competitions by improving their logic and programming skills
- Students who want to learn a different Problem-Solving Approach.
- M.Tech/B.Tech/MCA/BCA/Any Graduate or Diploma Holder
Test & Evaluation
- During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
- At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted
- All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
- Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.
- Batch Start Date: 15th Dec’23
- Days: Weekend ( Saturday & Sunday )
- Mode of Delivery : 100% Online Live Instructor led learning
- Duration: 50 hours (Concepts + Hands-on Practices + Assignments)
- Batch -1 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Batch -2 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM
- Faculty Name: Rahul G/ Mudit M
Module 1 – An Introduction to Data Structure
- Introduction to Data and Data Structure
- Types of Data Structure
- Primitive and Non-Primitive Data Structure
- Algorithms, Pseudo Code, Program
- Performance analysis and Measurement
- Time Complexity
- Space Complexity
- Big O Notation
Module 2 – Function, Recursion and Array
- What is function
- Types of function
- How function works
- Function recursion and how it works.
- Types of Recursion
- Introduction to Array
- Types of Array
- Sigle Dimension, Multi Dimension Array
- Array with Function
- Array Notation and Pointer Notation
Module 3 – Pointer, Memory Allocation, Segmentation and Array
- Pointer Introduction
- Size and Scale of Pointer
- Generic and Constant Pointer
- Memory Allocation
- Types of Memory Allocation
- Static Memory Allocation
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
- Malloc(), calloc(), realloc() ,free()
- Memory Segmentation
Module 4 – Structure and Linked Lists
- Structure using structure
- Nested Structure
- Anonymous Structure
- Self-Referential Structure
- Linked List Introduction
- Operations on Linked List
- Types of Linked List
- Singly Linked List
- Double Linked List
- Circular Linked List
- Circular doubly Linked List
- Applications of Linked List
Module 5 – Stack
- Stack Introduction
- Stack Implementation
- Static Implementation (Array)
- Dynamic Implementation (Pointer)
- Applications of Stack
- Polish Notations
Module 6 – Queue
- Queue Introduction
- Queue Implementation
- Static Implementation (Array)
- Dynamic Implementation (Pointer)
- Circular Queue, Double Ended Queue, Priority Queue
- Applications of Queue
Module 7 – Trees
- Tree Introduction
- Tree Terminology
- Binary Tree
- Strictly Binary Tree
- Complete Binary Tree
- Extended Binary Tree
- Binary Tree Representation
- Binary Tree Traversal
- Expression Tree
- Binary Search Tree
- Height Balanced Tree (AVL Tree )
Module 8 – Graphs
- Graph Definition
- Graph Terminology
- Graph Representation
- Adjacency Matrix
- Adjacency List Representation
- Breadth First Traversal
- Depth First Traversal
Module 9 – Sorting and Searching
- Sorting Introduction
- Sorting Techniques
- Bubble Sort
- Selection Sort
- Insertion Sort
- Quick Sort
- Merge Sort
- Heap Sort
- Linear Search
- Binary Search
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 7992088885
1. Why should I join Training Program 2023-24 from EICT IIT, Kanpur?
EICT IIT, Kanpur are designed to equip with latest techniques and concepts of the Industry. Throughout these courses, you will engage in hands-on sessions and projects. The practical experience will enable you to tackle to real world challenges effectively. Upon successful completion you will be awarded an Industry recognized certificate from EICT IIT, Kanpur.
2. Who can do this Training program / Eligibility for the program?
Any student who is an Undergraduate, Graduate or Postgraduate which includes all B.Tech / MCA/M.Sc IT/B.Sc IT/BCA/PGDCA/MBA/BBA/PGDM and IT aspirants. Faculty members teaching at Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate or at school levels. Working professionals who wish to improve/upgrade their skills
3. What is the last date for enrollment?
The enrollment process is on a “FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE” basis.
4. What is criteria of the certificate?
In order to get a certificate a minimum of 80% attendance is mandatory failing which the student will not be eligible for any certificate. The student who is absent during the examination or fails in the exam shall not be allowed for re- examination under any circumstances. Student who will be absent during assessment will be provided course attended certificate provided his/her attendance is 80%.
5. Can I switch from one course to another course ?
Usually we do not support change of courses. But if it is necessary then a student can request by dropping an email at email@example.com with payment invoice.
6. Can I switch from one batch to another batch?
Batch switching is depend on the availability of the seats .To switch batches a student can request by dropping an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
7. What is the Fee Refund Policy?
Usually, we do not provide refunds once the enrollment process has been completed. However, if a participant is unable to join the course due to unavoidable circumstances, they may apply for a refund. The request for a refund should be made 48 hours before the start date of the course/program, whether it is conducted live online or offline. To initiate the refund process, please send an email to email@example.com. We will then acknowledge your refund application via email.
Please note that students who do not join, attend, or inform us of their absence from classes will not be eligible for any refunds under any circumstances. The refunded amount will be returned to the same account from which the payment was made. The processing time for refund applications is approximately 2 to 3 weeks from the date of acceptance by our team.
The refund amount will be transferred to the account through which the original payment was made and only through electronic transfer.