To further the objectives of EICT Academy under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), IFACET brings you various courses in Emerging Technologies, Computer Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Business and many more. This course is curated and delivered by Industry Experts equipped with a wealth of experience and an in-depth understanding of the subject matter.
Cloud computing is an information technology (IT) paradigm that enables ubiquitous access to shared pools of configurable system resources and higher-level services that can be rapidly provisioned with minimal management effort, often over the Internet. Cloud computing relies on sharing of resources to achieve coherence and economy of scale, similar to a utility.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- After completing this course, you will be able to know about how to manage data and servers over cloud.
- Students who want to get selected in Top-Tier IT Companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft, Samsung, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Wipro and all leading MNC’s of the world.
- M. Tech/B. Tech/MCA/BCA/Any Graduate or Diploma Holder
Test & Evaluation
- During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
- At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted
- All successful participants will be provided with a certificate after completing the Final Assessment.
- Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.
- Faculty Name: Rahul Gupta/ Mudit Mathur
- Duration: 100 hours (40 hours of Lectures + 60 Hours of assignment)
- Delivery Mode: 100 % Online Live Instructor LED Training
Module 1 – Introduction to Cloud Computing
- What is Cloud
- History of Cloud Computing
- How Cloud Computing Works
- Advantages & Disadvantages
- Applications for Businesses
- Cloud Service Providers
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Cloud Computing Terminology
Module 2 – Types of Services
- Communication-as-a-Service (CaaS)
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Monitoring-as-a-Service (MaaS)
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
Module 3 – Networking Basics
- Overview of Networking
- OSI Model
- IP Addressing
Module 4 – Virtualization concepts
- Types of Virtualization & its benefits
- Introduction to Various Virtualization OS
- Vmware, KVM etc.
Module 5 – Basics of Linux
- Basics Commands
- Apache Server
- FTP Server
Module 6 – Introduction to Windows Server
- FTP Server
- Taking backups using command line tools
Module 7 – Public Cloud Services – using Amazon Cloud
- Types, Priced and open source products in the market
- Overview of Public Cloud vendors
- Overview of Private cloud products
- Introduction to Amazon AWS cloud – Pricing, Regions Availability Zones, Types of instances
- Overview of different services of AWS
- Consuming EC2 Instance Service from AWS
- (Creating Linux and Windows Instances from the available AMIs connecting and remote control from the laptop)
- Consuming EBS block storage service from AWS – Adding volumes to Instances Taking snapshots, creating volumes from snapshots, attaching volumes to running instances
- Using Elastic IP service –Assigning Public IP addresses and connecting from the internet
- Installing additional software components on the instances
- Automating installations and tasks at the booting time of an instance
- Using the Load Balancers & autoscaling for load distribution
- Installing command line tools
- Using cloud watch service
- Using Route 53 Service
- Creating own AMIs
- Virtual Private Cloud – Public and Private Network Scenarios
- Using AWS S3 service
- Using Glacier Services
- Creating databases using RDS service
- IAM –Identity Access Management
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Cloud Watch
- SNS service
- EFS Service
- Work mail
- AWS Inspector
- AWS Cloud Formation
- SSM Manager
- Amazon Pinpoint
- Elastic Container Services – EC2 Launch
- Elastic Container Services – Fargate Launch
- Amazon ECR
- Amazon EKS
- AWS App Runner
- Server less Applications
- AWS Snow Family
- AWS OpsHub
- Amazon FSx
- Amazon Storage Gateway
- AWS Data Sync
- AWS Key Management Services
- AWS Secret Manager
- AWS Certificate Manager
- AWS WAF
- AWS Firewall
- AWS Guard Duty
- AWS Macie
- AWS Global Accelerator
- Amazon SQS
- Amazon MQ
- AWS Dynamo DB
- AWS Step Functions
- Cloud Watch
- Cloud Trail
- Amazon Event Bridge
- AWS Config
- AWS Organizations
- AWS Backup
- Spot Fleets
- Elastic Network Interface
1. Why should I join Winter Training Program 2023-24 from EICT IIT, Kanpur?
EICT IIT, Kanpur are designed to equip with latest techniques and concepts of the Industry. Throughout these courses, you will engage in hands-on sessions and projects. The practical experience will enable you to tackle to real world challenges effectively. Upon successful completion you will be awarded an Industry recognised certificate from EICT IIT, Kanpur.
2. Who can do this Training program / Eligibility for the program?
Any student who is an Undergraduate, Graduate or Postgraduate which includes all B.Tech / MCA/M.Sc IT/B.Sc IT/BCA/PGDCA/MBA/BBA/PGDM and IT aspirants. Faculty members teaching at Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate or at school levels. Working professionals who wish to improve/upgrade their skills
3. What is the last date for enrollment?
The enrollment process is on a “FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE” basis. Only 150 Seats are available at each and every course, Once seats are filled then particular batch admission will be closed
4. Is there a hostel facility available for Winter Training Program 2023-2024?
Hostel facility is NOT available for Winter Training Program 2023-24 at IIT Kanpur Campus. Student’s who wish to pursue classroom training have to arrange for the same on their own.
5. What is criteria of the certificate?
In order to get a certificate a minimum of 80% attendance is mandatory failing which the student will not be eligible for any certificate. The student who is absent during the examination or fails in the exam shall not be allowed for re- examination under any circumstances. Student who will be absent during assessment will be provided course attended certificate provided his/her attendance is 80%.
6. Can I switch from one course to another course ?
Usually we do not support change of courses. But if it is necessary then a student can request by dropping an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with payment invoice.
7. Can I switch from one batch to another batch?
Batch switching is dependent on the availability of the seats .To switch batches a student can request by dropping an email at email@example.com .
8. What is the Fee Refund Policy?
Usually, we do not provide refunds once the enrollment process has been completed. However, if a participant is unable to join the course due to unavoidable circumstances, they may apply for a refund. The request for a refund should be made 48 hours before the start date of the course/program, whether it is conducted live online or offline. To initiate the refund process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then acknowledge your refund application via email.
Please note that students who do not join, attend, or inform us of their absence from classes will not be eligible for any refunds under any circumstances. The refunded amount will be returned to the same account from which the payment was made. The processing time for refund applications is approximately 2 to 3 weeks from the date of acceptance by our team.
The refund amount will be transferred to the account through which the original payment was made and only through electronic transfer.
For any query call us at +91 7992088885 or fill the form below