To further the objectives of EICT Academy under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), IFACET brings you various courses in Emerging Technologies, Computer Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Business and many more. This course is curated and delivered by Industry Experts equipped with a wealth of experience and an in-depth understanding of the subject matter.
This foundational course in Artificial Intelligence covers all the major topics in AI at a higher level. The course is designed to provide a broad overview of AI and its various applications, including machine learning, deep learning, computer vision. Students will learn about the history and definition of AI, and explore the different types of AI systems, including supervised, unsupervised learning algorithms. The course will also cover Artificial Neural Network, Deep Layer Neural Network, and Convolution Neural Network in AI. Finally, the course will conclude with a discussion of the future and trends of AI, including AI ethics and safety. By the end of the course, students will have a solid understanding of AI and its potential impact on society.
- Familiarity with the basics of Python programming is helpful for this course.
Key Learning Outcomes:
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the definition and history of AI and identify the different types of AI systems.
- Apply the basics of machine learning, including supervised, unsupervised, and deep learning algorithms, and evaluate models for accuracy.
- Pre-process and represent data for machine learning and deep learning tasks such as supervised, unsupervised, ANN, Deep Layer NN, Convolution NN.
- Pre-process and represent image data for computer vision tasks such as image classification.
- Explain deep learning, including feedforward and convolutional neural networks, and apply deep learning to computer vision, Image classification.
- Analyze the future and trends of AI, including the impact of AI on society and the ethics and safety concerns associated with AI.
- Synthesize the concepts and techniques of AI into a comprehensive understanding of the field.
This course is ideal for anyone who wishes to learn the details of data science and pursue a career in this growing field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Analytics & Data Science.
Test & Evaluation
- During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
- At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
- All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
- Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.
- Faculty Name: Jeetendra Singh
- Delivery Mode & Duration:
- Classroom Training – 120 Hours (60 Hours Classroom sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)
- Online Live Mode – 120 Hours (60 Hours Online Live sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)